Toronto Pearson International Airport – Mississauga
Welcome To Toronto!
Well, not actually. The airport is located in Missisauga, the city directly to Toronto’s west. This will. be the main gateway into the country, regardless of where are you coming from. There are 3 terminals, each hosting different airlines. If someone is waiting for you, make sure that you let them who which gate you will be arriving at. They will park at the arrivals section, which is quite long and potentially confusing.
Airlines At Toronto Pearson International Airport
This list is not exhaustive but will give you an idea of how massive this airport is.
- Aer Lingus – Dublin
- Aeroméxico – Mexico City
- Air Canada – Tel Aviv, Denver, Doha, Dubai–International, Dublin, Edmonton, Frankfurt, Grand Cayman, Grenada, Halifax, Hong Kong, Kingston–Norman Manley, Liberia (CR), Lima, Lisbon, London–Heathrow, Los Angeles, Madrid, Mexico City, Miami, Milan–Malpensa, Montréal–Trudeau, Munich, Nassau, New York–LaGuardia, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris–Charles de Gaulle, Port of Spain, Providenciales, Puerto Vallarta, Regina, Rome–Fiumicino, St. John’s (NL), St. Vincent–Argyle, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San José de Costa Rica–Juan Santamaría, Santiago de Chile, São Paulo–Guarulhos, Saskatoon, Seattle/Tacoma, Seoul–Incheon, Shanghai–Pudong,
- Air France – Paris–Charles de Gaulle
- Air India – Delhi
- Air Transat – Cancún, Cayo Coco, Faro, Fort Lauderdale, Glasgow, Holguín, Lisbon, London–Gatwick, Manchester (UK), Montego Bay, Montréal–Trudeau, Orlando, Porto, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Samaná, Santa Clara, Vancouver, Varadero
- American Airlines – Charlotte, Chicago–O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami
- Avianca El Salvador – San Salvador
- EgyptAir – Cairo
- Emirates – Dubai
After you get processed through Customs and Immigration, you will need to decide what to do. If you have someone already waiting for you, chances are that you will leave the area. However, if you are new to the area, or have to catch a connecting flight, it might be advantageous to check out some local hotels, bars, restaurants, or nightclubs. See you there!
Airport Hotels Toronto
Restaurants Near the Airport
There are so many restaurants to choose from at the airport. This is great if you are leaving from Pearson, not so much arriving. Most people want to get out of the terminal as quick as possible, sitting down to a relaxing dinner of sorts. Here is a selection of restaurants around the airport. Bonne appetit!
Clubs Near The Airport
- American Airlines Admirals Club – Lounge –6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B2 –
- Airport Strip Club – Adult Night Club – 7040 Torbram Rd, Mississauga, ON L4T 3Z4
- The Million Dollar Strip – Adult entertainment club – 7222 Torbram Rd, Mississauga, ON L4T 3V2
- Whiskey A Go-Go Strip Club & Adult Entertainment Venue – Adult entertainment club – 544 Rivermede Rd, Concord, ON L4K 2H4
Duty Free Store
Assuming that you are staying for at least a couple days, you can bring a certain amount of alcohol into Canada. Futhermore, you can purchase things at the Duty Free shop at Pearson, assuming that you are leaving the country right away. Please check with your next country of arrival, which may have different laws than Canada. For example, if you are travelling into a Islamic country, like Iran, you cannot bring alcohol or cannabis. On that note, while marijuana is legal for all purposes here in Canada,it is illegal to export it. Please leave your marijuana at home, unless you are taking a domestic flight.
What can you buy at the duty free?
- Beer, wine, whisky, and other alcoholic beverages.
- Makeup, cosmestics, perfume, cologne
- Sunglasses and luxury items
- Food and drinks
- Electronics and fashion